UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer/Architect (Up to £65k+ Package) – Pre Sales, Design, Support, HLD, LLD, Escalation, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Unified Communication, CUCM, cisco unified communication manager, Networking, Texip, skype for business, Solutions Engineer, Design Engineer, Senior Engineer, Solutions Architect, Pre-sales Engineer, CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration.
An experienced global communications provider with fun, modern and vibrant offices in Europe, Scotland and London. The communications provider has a work hard play hard attitude, offer multiple opportunities to learn and develop in the role, and offer career ladder for progression in to senior positions within the business.
The UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer/Architect will be a key part of the team acting as the main point of contact for technical design, as well as being the senior member of staff to solve escalated problems. As the UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer, you will be the focal point for all technical and non-technical staff, have a good understanding of supporting customers directly, have an eagerness to continue learning new and exciting products.
UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer/Architect Overview:
• Working with both Technical and Non-technical staff, you will be the focal point for any technical queries.
• You will work alongside the sales teams helping to create new solution designs.
• you will act as the final line of escalation to solve escalated issues for the customer.
Skills / Experience required for the UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer/Architect:
• Ideally CCIE Collaboration/Voice Certified, however CCNP Collaboration/Voice will be considered
• Experience Designing UC Solutions
• Previous experience in Pre Sales
• Experienced working with the Sales and NOC Teams
• Have at least 5 years technical experience
• Experience working with CUCM, Telepresence, and Unity
• Ideally you will also have experience of Microsoft products such as Skype for Business, and SurfuceHub.
• Have the Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Well Organised, with good attention to detail
• Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
If you are a UC Collaboration Solutions Engineer/Architect with experience in the Design, or if you are a UC Collaboration Engineer/Architect looking to move into a Pre sales es position, please feel free to apply.