Job Title: Service Desk Team Lead
Location: Manchester/ Hybrid
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
My client is an industry leading Cisco Gold Partner who specialise in Enterprise Networks, Network Security and Managed Services to a large enterprise customer base. With a well established Network Operations and Service Desk team, they are looking to onboard a knowledgeable and experienced leader, with a strong technical background.
The Service Desk Team Lead will be a key part of the business, with a focus on delivering technical support to a wide variety of customers, with an additional task to support and lead a lively service desk and NOC team.
Service Desk Team lead Overview:
- Level 2 support across Cisco R&S and Fortinet
- Lead a busy Service Desk Team across level 2
- Support and train junior members of the team
- Support customers with issues and queries across routers, switches, firewalls and access points
- Fault find, resolution of issues, and proactive support across technical issues
Skills / Experience required for the Service Desk Team lead:
- 3 years’ experience working in an MSP or ISP environment
- Identifiable experience in working in a team lead or managerial role
- Cisco LAN/WLAN and WAN background
- CCNA, and/or Fortinet NSE4
- Have customer liaising experience
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.