Senior Network Engineer (Up to £65k+benefits) – Design, Project delivery, implementation, installation, support, Cisco, CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP, JNCIS, Juniper, SRX, R&S, Cisco, SIP.
An award-winning Managed Service Provider (MSP) is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to work out of their easily accessible office in London, as well as client site. They work across SME to large enterprise project delivery, primarily working with Juniper and Cisco Networks. They have a “hit the ground running” attitude however provide full training and support if needed.
The Senior Network Engineer will be a key part of the team, split across both BAU and project delivery. The right person will deliver the Design and Implementation of Juniper Network solutions across SME and large enterprise sites, working with Cisco R&S, Juniper R&S, and SRX.
Senior Network Engineer Overview
• Design and implement network solutions directly and alongside operational teams across Juniper and Cisco networks
• Deal directly with clients, specifying their needs and providing solutions
• Design and delivery of core and distribution equipment in multi-site locations across London
• Work as an escalation point if needed and technical lead during incident management
Skills / Experience required for the Senior Network Engineer
• 5 years’ experience working in an MSP or ISP environment
• CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP and/or JNCIS Certified
• Experience working with Juniper R&S
• Experience working with WAN and LAN across MPLS infrastructure
• Have experience in working across 2nd and 3rd line support
• Ideally have Managed Service experience
• Have customer liaising experience
• Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
If you are a Network Architect, or a Network Engineer looking to move into Senior Network Engineer role with experience in an MSP environment, please get in touch. If you are an established Cisco Network Engineer, we would love to hear from you.