Job Title: SAP Technical Consultant
Location: Memmingen or Dettingen, Germany
A leading family-owned company with over 90-years of experience in the packaging industry is looking for an SAP Technical Consultant to join their teams based in either Memmingen, or Dettingen.
The business’s operations span six locations in southern Germany, and they specialize in producing innovative and personalized packaging solutions. The business has a team of 1,200 skilled employees and have achieved remarkable success in the industry. The company management and central functions are centered at our headquarters in Memmingen.
To reinforce the SAP team at both the Memmingen and Dettingen An De Erms locations, the business is currently seeking a motivated SAP Technical Consultant (m/f/d) to join the business and assist in the continuing growth of the company.
As a Technical Consultant SAP, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and advising various departments, addressing their requirements, and designing innovative applications.
- Familiarizing yourself with the existing ERP system (Boxsoft) at the Dettingen site, providing support for data migration and the transition to S/4 HANA.
- Assisting in the conception and implementation of S/4 HANA across the organization.
- Managing interfaces, including archiving, middleware, EDI, etc.
- Handling customizing, error analysis, and correction within existing developments.
- Coordinating between service providers and customers.
- Creating technical specifications and effectively implementing them.
- Ensuring quality assurance and identifying opportunities for improvement in current implementations.
Your skills should include:
- A completed degree in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification.
- Strong programming skills in ABAP/ABAP OO and SQL.
- Experience with CDS views and modelling of HANA objects.
- Proficiency in using HANA Studio/Eclipse.
- Sound knowledge of SAP applications and architectures.
- Experience in implementing interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of one or more SAP modules is advantageous.
- Very good command of the German language and good spoken and written English skills.
Here’s what we offer to our valued team members:
- Job Security: As part of a stable industry, providing long-term prospects for your career growth.
- Further Training: The business prioritize your professional development and offer internal and external training and qualification programs.
- Attractive Remuneration: Your hard work will be rewarded with an appealing salary package, including a Christmas bonus and an annual profit-sharing bonus.
- Work-Life Balance: The business encourages a healthy work-life balance and offer 30 days of vacation per calendar year.
- Financial Benefits: Benefit from capital-forming benefits, fare allowances, and allowances for company pension schemes.
- Catering: Enjoy the convenience of our company canteen, offering hot meals and complimentary fruits.
- Company Health Promotion: Your well-being matters to us, and we offer company doctor services, hygiene management, health lectures, and health courses.
- Employee Discounts: Take advantage of special discounts via the Corporate Benefits platform.
- Mobility: Benefit from good transport connections and future e-charging stations.