Job Title: SAP ABAP Consultant / Developer
Location: Allgäu Region, Germany
A leading family business with headquarters in the Allgäu region, known for our expertise in manufacturing dairy specialties is looking for an SAP ABAP Consultant Developer to join their team on a hybrid/ remote and flexible basis.
As one of the most successful corporate groups in the German dairy industry, the business now distributes to approximately 50 dairy specialties in over 55 countries. The dedicated team of around 1,200 employees plays a crucial role in contributing to the company’s achievements.
As a member of our in-house SAP consulting team, you will play a key role in guiding our entire group of companies into the future using the latest SAP environment. You will play a dual role as a consultant and developer, tackling diverse challenges with state-of-the-art technology.
As SAP ABAP Consultant / Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing innovative solutions in collaboration with our team based on the latest developments in the S/4HANA context.
- Identifying and resolving issues related to programs or interfaces, with a clear understanding of the underlying reasons.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art tools to develop forms and effectively coordinate external developer resources.
- Leveraging your expertise in both on-premise and cloud environments to design and maintain SAP role and authorization structures across SAP system landscapes.
- Driving forward innovative SAP environment while ensuring a comprehensive overview.
- Actively contributing to innovation projects focused on the latest SAP technologies.
Your you skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge of SAP ABAP
- In-depth practical experience with programming within the S4/HANA or SAP cloud environment.
- A passion for embracing new technologies and innovations, coupled with a genuine interest in agile methods and strategic conception.
- Analytical thinking, with the ability to see connections and patterns in complex scenarios.
- Strong belief in the power of teamwork and effective communication.
Your commitment to our team is highly valued, and we reward it with:
- A high degree of freedom and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- The flexibility to work either on-site or remotely with state-of-the-art equipment, allowing you to organize your time effectively.
- Your continued success is rewarded and recognised through bonuses.
- If relocating to the Allgäu holiday region is a concern, you will have support with your relocation.
- Recharge during your breaks in the company canteen, offering healthy and delicious dishes that we subsidize.