UPLOAD YOUR DETAILS
Radio Design Lead (Up to £60-65k+ Car) – Design, Project delivery, implementation, installation, support, Radio, Microwave, RAN, IP Systems, SNMP, ICS, HLD, LLD
A leading radio, telecommunications and internet systems service provider is seeking a Radio Design Lead. The company are one of the leading providers of these services to some of the UKs largest and most critical public services, including Police, Fire and Ambulance, as well as supporting government infrastructure.
The Radio Design Lead will be a key part of the team, split across both BAU and project delivery. The right person will deliver planning of radio systems, including Microwave links from base principles. This will incorporate full technical design architecture, and delivery.
Radio Design Lead Overview
• Design and implement network solutions directly and alongside operational teams across Radio, RAN, and Microwave technologies
• Deal directly with clients, specifying their needs and providing solutions
• Design and delivery of core and distribution equipment in multi-site locations
• Work as an escalation point if needed and technical lead during incident management
Skills / Experience required for the Radio Design Lead
• 5 years’ experience working in large and/or critical infrastructure
• Experience working with Radio technologies
• Experience working with Microwave technologies
• Delivered large scale projects, ran design documentation
• Ideally have Managed Service experience
• Have customer liaising experience
• Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.