Public Sector Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Car allowance + Double OTE (Uncapped Commission)
Location: Lancashire/ Hybrid
A network specialist managed service provider is looking for a business Development Manager to join an exciting, ever-growing team based in Lancashire.
The business is partnered with some of the biggest name vendors in the industry, meaning you’ll be selling some of the most exciting technological solutions to clients.
The business offer a hybrid and flexible working environment with a fantastic mix of working between their state-of-the-art office, remotely, and out in the field at customer sites, selling to them directly.
Business Development Manager Role & Responsibilities
As Business Development Manager you will work closely with senior members of the sales team to develop and execute the company’s sales strategy. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior managers to develop comprehensive sales strategies to identify new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for growth and new business acquisitions.
- Be involved in negotiations, completing new sales and business acquisition deals.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, from target companies and throughout your wider network.
- Collaborate with other teams when necessary to successfully complete sales, such as sales, marketing, and production teams.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to negotiations and closing.
- Track and report on sales data and metrics, providing regular updates to senior managers in the Sales team.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
As the Business Development Manager, you will have:
The business is committed to supporting you in a hybrid working environment, allowing you to work at your best. The business does ask that you have:
- Proven sales experience, with a strong record of successful deal completions in to Public Sector Clients preferably the NHS
- Experience working within an IT services business, with an of networks, security, cloud or infrastructure.
- Previous experience working in sales in a Managed Service business.
- A passion for delivering customer excellence.
- You will have previous experience of conversing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Communication, negotiation, and person skills.