Location – Home Based/ Remote – UK based as this role requires some travel to client site.
Salary – £45,000 – £70,000
A UK leading, IT Solution and Service Provider are looking for a Power Platform Developer to join their business on a remote and home-based basis. The business offers Microsoft Cloud solutions to the UK public sector, delivering for customers and clients, and giving you the support, you need to do so.
The business offers training and development support, as they endeavour to support the professional development of their team. And as a Microsoft Partner, the business offers plenty of support for training and with earning additional Microsoft certifications.
They take pride in the great working environment and high levels of staff retention, due to this commitment to their team. You will have the opportunity to work from home, however you must be based in the UK as this role requires some travel to client site.
Power Platform Developer Role & Responsibilities
- Work with new and existing accounts to generate Solutions, Manages Service opportunities specific to O365, D365 and Power Platform.
- Attend virtual and fact-to-face customer meetings, to scope, qualify, and nurture client opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with technical specialists to support the sales team on Microsoft licencing and future opportunities.
- Deliver remote and customer facing technical pre-sales activities, focusing on Office 365 and Power Platform investment and the financial returns.
- Support the sales teams through the full sales cycle.
- Act as translation between technical and function teams, as well as translating customer needs into actionable outputs.
- Work with sales divisions and consultancy to ensure successful assessment, Proof of Concept, and project and managed services.
Skills & Experience
As Power Platform Developer you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of the latest technology and software. The business does however ask that you have:
- 2+ years of professional Microsoft sales and solutions experience.
- Confidence in presenting the Power Platform and Microsoft technology stack. Including but not limited to and understating of: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse/CDS, Teams, SharePoint, SQL.
- A detailed understanding of the Microsoft portfolio and offerings.
- Technical proficiency in preparing demonstrations with necessary tools.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Experience communicating and collaborating effectively with relevant departments.
- Remote, hybrid, flexible working options suited to your personal needs.
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, the business has a huge focus on support for paid certifications.
- Fantastic work/life balance with procedures in place to support your mental wellbeing.
- On leisure site facilities, company activities, team sports, and a gym located next door.
- Regular team nights out, trips abroad, seasons parties and regular company incentives.
- Private medical insurance.
- Enhanced paternity leave.