JOB TITLE – Network Engineer
Salary – £35k – £45k
Location – Cheshire – Hybrid
A fast-growing, specialised Network managed service provider is looking to expand their highly skilled Network Team. They offer full managed services, across Enterprise Networks and Next Generation Security. Offering the chance to work with the latest technologies including Cisco ISE, DNA Centre and SD-Access.
Employee development is a key focus with this company, offering paid certifications and tonnes of room for progression and career development.
As the Network Engineer, you will work across both project and support. Your daily tasks will include:
- Work with project teams to develop and deliver leading cutting edge technology solutions.
- Manage and troubleshoot customer network environments, acting as point of escalation within Enterprise networks and security
- Work with the latest technologies from Cisco, including FirePOWER, DNAC, ISE, SD-Access and Umbrella
- You will keep up to date with the latest trends in the networking space.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3 years of experience working in managed services.
- Experience working with LAN and WLAN environments, including implementation.
- You will ideally hold a CCNA or CCNP certification with a passion to continue to develop your skillset.
- Experience in working with firewalls, ideally Cisco ASA and FirePOWER, but will consider those with experience with Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Fortinet.
- Experience with project delivery
- Have customer liaising experience.
- Experience with Cisco DNAC, and Cisco ISE would be beneficial.
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.