Location: Remote / Home Based
Salary: Up to £60,000
A Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a .NET Developer work remotely or out of their easily accessible London Office. With a key focus on applications platforms and CRM systems. Offering a managed service and professional service, the partner provides to large enterprise sites, the public sector, and Non-for-profit organisations.
As a .NET Developer, you will champion the use of the development on the Microsoft Stack for applications, Platforms, and the cloud. You will work alongside the Solutions team in a customer-facing role, understanding customer needs, developing solutions.
.NET Developer Overview
- The .NET Developer will be part of the Development team, working closely with the vendor to develop their propositions and go-to-market strategy
- Development – advising customers on the most suitable solutions for their organisation
- Advising customers on Microsoft’s latest applications products and services
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies to hit the market
- Understanding competitor propositions
- Working with both Technical and Non-technical staff, you will create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Working closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Skills / Experience required for the .NET Developer
- 5+ years’ experience with the .NET framework
- Day to day use of the .NET framework including .NET Core
- Must have high-level of understanding Azure
- Previous experience in DevOps
- Must have a high-level understanding of the Microsoft Stack
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Have a Managed Service background
- Must be able to interphase with both sales and technical staff
- Ideally have Microsoft Certifications, however not essential
If you are a .NET Developer with experience working with Azure, with a good high-level understanding of related technologies, or if you are a DevOps Engineer with Solid experience in development using the Microsoft Stack, please feel free to apply.