Work Environment – Home Based/ Remote – Some travel to client site is required
Salary – £55,000 – £65,000
A UK leading, IT Solution and Service Provider are looking for an M365 Consultant to join their business on a remote and home-based basis. The business offers Microsoft Cloud solutions to the UK public sector, delivering for customers and clients, and giving you the support, you need to do so.
The business offers training and development support, as they endeavour to support the professional development of their team. And as a Microsoft Partner, the business offers plenty of support for training and with earning additional Microsoft certifications.
They take pride in the great working environment and high levels of staff retention, due to this commitment to their team. You will have the opportunity to work from home, however you must be based in the UK as this role requires some travel to client site.
M365 Consultant Role & Responsibilities
- The technical design, proposal, and implementation of client’s O365.
- Assist the Services Sales Team in any presale’s activities: Customer meetings and proposal writing.
- Execute, manage, lead, and all round assist customers through O365 migration, onboarding and support.
- Produce high quality technical proposals and installation documentations.
- Implementation of infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Attend customer meetings when required.
- Assist the Service Desk for call escalation and 3rd line support when necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to the other Technical Consultants.
- Working closely with clients to support product delivery.
- Occasionally traveling to client site for deployment and implementation.
Skills & Experience
As M365 Consultant you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of the latest technology and software. The business does however ask that you have:
- Having achieved and maintained M365 Expert Status.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Migrations to Office 365.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft ADMT.
- Office 365 migration skills.
- Quest Migration Tools, On Demand Migrator (ODM) and Address Rewrite.
- Microsoft Security knowledge, e.g. Sentinel.
- Strong understanding of Networking, Security, VPN’s.
- Understanding of Azure and Firewalls.
- Experience working with customers and communicating effectively with relevant departments.
- Remote, hybrid, flexible working options suited to your personal needs.
- Asa Microsoft Gold Partner, the business has a huge focus on support for paid certifications.
- Fantastic work/life balance with procedures in place to support your mental wellbeing.
- Progression opportunities at every level, even as a Consultant.
- On leisure site facilities, company activities, team sports, and a gym located next door.
- Regular team nights out, trips abroad, seasons parties and regular company incentives.
- Private medical insurance.
- Enhanced paternity leave.
- A modern and recently refurbished office with on-site parking, should you choose to go into the office.