UPLOAD YOUR DETAILS
Juniper Network Engineer – Design, Project delivery, TAC, Network operations, implementation, installation, support, Juniper, MX, SRX, R&S, BNG, Broadband Network Gateway
A leading IT Service Provider, who deliver both in to Managed Services, and Core Network Infrastructure lead the way in supporting a delivering services to a multitude of clients. They are one of the best in a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, from Software Defined Networks, to cloud-based services. With sites across the globe they cover enterprise networks and telecommunication infrastructures.
The Juniper Network Engineer will be a key part of the team, split across both BAU/TAC and project delivery. The right person will deliver Juniper Network solutions across SME and large enterprise sites, working with Juniper MX and SRX technologies at an IP level.
Juniper Network Engineer Overview
• Deliver network solutions directly and alongside operational teams across Juniper networks
• Support clients directly, specifying their needs and providing solutions
• Delivery of core and distribution equipment in multi-site locations across London
• Work as an escalation point if needed and technical lead during incident management
Skills / Experience required for the Juniper Engineer
• 5 years’ experience working in an ISP environment
• Experience working with Juniper R&S, including MX
• Experience working with WAN and BNG
• Have experience in working across 2nd and 3rd line support
• Have customer liaising experience
• Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
If you are a Network Engineer, or a Senior Network Engineer looking to move in to Juniper Network Consulting with experience in an ISP environment, please get in touch. If you are an established Cisco Network Engineer with some Juniper experience, we would love to hear from you