Solutions Architect (£350 to £500 a day) – Design, Project delivery, implementation, installation, HP Synergy, HP C7000, Cisco UCS, VMware, Data Centre, DC.
An MSP specialising in providing consultancy, strategic advice and practical support across Enterprise Service Architectures. They lead the way in supporting organisations to standardise their IT and communications Infrastructures. Industry leaders in Software Defined DC, Cloud and Networking.
The Solutions Architect will lead the way on a new project with one of the companies main clients. Delivering Design reviews, audits and overall delivery across a large enterprise environment. The right applicant will be an expert in DC and Virtualisation technologies.
Solutions Architect Overview
• Design and implement Virtual and DC environments: HP Synergy/C7000, VMware and Cisco UCS
• Deal directly with clients, specifying their needs and providing solutions
• Auditing, reviewing, conducting High and Low Level design documentation, and delivering them
Skills / Experience required for the Juniper Engineer
• 5-10 years’ experience working in an MSP or ISP environment
• Experience working with DC Technologies
• HP Synergy design and delivery
• VMware – used to environments across multi-thousand VMs
• Cisco UCS experience
• “under the hood” expertise, know the ins and outs across HP and Cisco DC technologies
• Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
If you are an Infrastructure Architect, Solutions Consultant and DC Solutions Expert, we would love to hear from you.