Job Title: Head of Development (C# / .Net / .Netcore)
Type: Contract, Full Time (Outside IR35)
Location: Remote (UK Based)
Day Rate: Up to £600 per day
A leading Software Provider in the UK is seeking a Head of Development to work out remotely with visits to their Cheshire office. The Software Provider provides CRM and Web application to large enterprise sites across the UK.
About the Head of Development role
As a Head of Development, you will collaborate on the short and long terms strategies of the Software Providers delivery team. Oversee up to 15 Developers all at different technical levels, and be a key part of providing support with go-to-market Software as a Service.
- Be a key influence on the infrastructure Strategy
- Support the CTO
- Develop and lead the Development teams through large scale projects
- Develop, mentor, appraise, reward, and discipline the team accordingly
- Liaise with Partners, Vendors, and Customers, to ensure the highest standard is met at all times
- Monitor KPIs and take action to achieve commercial targets, quality standards, and customer goals.
- Produce monthly budgets, forecasts, activity, and management reports
- Manage budgets, and act to ensure budget compliance
Skills & experience
- Must have SaaS experience
- Must come from a development background
- Must have a high-level understanding of C# and .NET
- Must have a high-level understanding of Product Development
- BE working in an Agile environment
- Must be able to interphase with both sales and technical staff
- Previous large scale Project experience is beneficial