UPLOAD YOUR DETAILS
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote (Ideally based in North West)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
A Software House is seeking a DevOps Engineer work out of their easily accessible North West office. The DevOps Engineer will be a key part of providing Cloud Development Services to their clients.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will champion the use of the Microsoft Stack for Infrastructure, Platforms, and The Cloud. You will work alongside the Solutions team working on moving hosted solutions to the Cloud. The DevOps Engineer will be part of the growing DevOps team.
DevOps Engineer Overview
• Focusing on Application Delivery
• Developing new solutions for customers to help move from hosted solutions into the Cloud
• Working on solutions in the Cloud
• Working with both Technical and Non-technical staff, you will create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
• Working closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Skills / Experience required for the DevOps Engineer
• Must have high-level of understanding of Azure
• Previous experience in DevOps
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience working with Azure, with a good high-level understanding of related technologies, or if you are a Software Engineer with solid experience of the Microsoft Stack, please feel free to apply.