Job Title: CyberArk Specialist
Salary: £400 – £600 per day
My client is a UK focused IT Managed Service provider and consultancy with many prestigious clients supporting a large financial institution with the delivery of a CyberArk solution.
The CyberArk Specialist role
This role will support an Architect with the delivery of the said solution. This will include configuration and implementation work, whilst supporting the client with exploration and definition.
- You will have performed CyberArk installation and administration
- You will be experienced in related systems to CyberArk including Operating systems, Databases, and 3rd party Applications
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Working with the architect to capture all use cases and reconfirm in CyberArk format
- AAM/CCP knowledge is a major plus
- Plugin and Connector development expertise
- Experience with AD (Active Directory) essential
- Powershell and Rest API knowledge would be beneficial
- Must work independently with stakeholders to resolve CyberArk end user-related issues
- one of either Defender or Sentry certifications is essential
- CDE certification is good to have