Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
An award-winning, specialised Managed Service Provider, are looking for a Cloud Technical Consultant in Public Cloud to join their consultancy team.
The business is an award-winning technology solutions provider, and partner with multiple vendors such as Microsoft, Veeam, and AWS to name a few: Meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to work with the latest technology on the market, and pursue additional, career boosting certifications with their partner vendors.
The business works closely with customers to guide them through the developments and complexities of the IT industry, aiming to build strong client relationships, which you will take the lead on.
Cloud Technical Consultant Role & Responsibilities
As the businesses new Cloud Technical Consultant, you will lead customers on how best to use the various technology solutions to best solve their complex business problems. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Acting in a customer engagement and presales capacity, guiding customer decision making and providing an overall excellent customer experience.
- Documentation: Covering RFI, RFP.
- Producing design and implementation documentation.
- Act as a point of escalation for Project Engineers, as a senior member of the team.
- Run workshops for customers, translating technical concepts into non-technical language and outputs.
- Work closely with the Technical Architect team to define reference architecture for new technical solutions, that would interest existing and new customers.
Skills and Experience Required for the Technical Consultant
The business will support you to work however is best for you, in a hybrid and flexible manner. The business does ask however that you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a consultancy role.
- Extensive experience in designing, building, configuring, and migrating services into public cloud, such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience in the design and delivery of infrastructure technologies: VMware and Hyper-V etc.
- Experience with M365 and associated technologies: Zero Trust Identity and Modern Desktop etc. (Intune/Endpoint Manager, and Hybrid Azure AD Join).
- Strong communication skills, as you work closely with customers, shareholders and internal teams who possess a variety of technological understanding.
- Certifications in one of the following technologies: Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Dell, Fortinet etc.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Focus on training and development across the latest technologies
- Support in certifications and courses
- Clear development path