Job Title: Application Manager SAP MM / SCM
Location: Heilbronn or Teublitz, Germany
An IT service provider of a German Group are currently looking for an Application Manager SAP MM & SCM (m/f/d) to join their team at either the Heilbronn or Teublitz locations.
The business offers you hybrid and flexible working, to support you to work however is best for you, with an opportunity to have a real and significant impact on the future of the business.
As an integral part of the IT Service Provider within the group, you will help serve various entities, offering a diverse application portfolio with the latest technology and agile IT management methods.
As an Application Manager SAP MM & SCM, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating as a key member of the project team involved in the implementation of S4/HANA using the Greenfield approach for a specific business unit.
- Optimizing logistics and manufacturing processes and enhancing usability in collaboration with the relevant department.
- Recording new requirements from the department and overseeing their implementation or taking on the technical implementation yourself.
- Managing external partners engaged in hosting and consulting.
Your profile should encompass the following:
- A successfully completed degree in computer science/business informatics or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in SAP modules MM, EWM, or PP/DS.
- Ideally, prior experience in introducing S4/HANA.
- Proficiency in both German and English.
- An independent and pragmatic working style, complemented by excellent social competence and communication skills.
- Experience with agile methods and a strong preference for teamwork.
- A proactive mindset, driven to contribute your own ideas and foster positive change.
In return, we offer you:
- A future-oriented job in an innovative company.
- An exciting and varied task profile with flat hierarchies and a high level of personal responsibility.
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas and make a significant impact in your role.
- Flexible working hours, the option for mobile working, and access to extensive training opportunities.
- Attractive social benefits, an on-site canteen, corporate benefits, job bike, and much more.