Job Title: Application Manager SAP FI/CO
Location: Heilbronn or Teublitz, Germany
An IT service provider of a German Group are currently looking for a skilled Application Manager SAP FI/CO (m/f/d) to join their team at either the Heilbronn or Teublitz locations. The business offers you hybrid and flexible working, to support you to work however is best for you, with an opportunity to have a real and significant impact on the future of the business.
As an integral part of the IT Service Provider within the group, you will help serve various entities, offering a diverse application portfolio with the latest technology and agile IT management methods.
Together, they are committed to shaping digitization.
As an Application Manager SAP FI/CO, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and providing second level support for the existing SAP ERP 6.0 FI/CO installation.
- Collaborating as a member of the project team responsible for the Greenfield implementation of S4/HANA in one of the business units.
- Optimizing finance and controlling processes and usability in collaboration with the respective department.
- Gathering new requirements from the department and overseeing their implementation or taking on the technical implementation yourself.
- Managing external partners involved in hosting and consulting.
Your skills and experience should include:
- A successfully completed degree in computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in SAP modules FI, CO, or PS.
- Ideally, prior experience in introducing S4/HANA.
- Proficiency in both German and English.
- An independent and pragmatic working style with excellent social competence and communication skills.
- Experience with agile methods and a passion for teamwork.
- A proactive approach to contributing your ideas and driving initiatives forward.
In return, we offer you:
- A future-oriented job in an innovative company.
- An exciting and diverse task profile with flat hierarchies and a high level of personal responsibility.
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas and contribute significantly to the organization.
- Flexible working hours, the option for mobile working, and access to extensive training opportunities.
- Attractive social benefits, an on-site canteen, corporate benefits, job bike, and much more.