How an IT Recruitment agency can save you time and money
Using an IT recruitment agency can be a cost effective and efficient way to hire compared to in-house recruiting. Providing you’re getting the most from your recruitment partner.
Recruitment is not an ongoing process (e.g. for small organisations), in-house recruitment is likely to be an additional task and potentially a burden to HR or the hiring manager. For large organisations, using a recruitment agency can be the best way to access pools of highly skilled workers, including those not actively seeking new employment.
So, here are the key reasons why you should use an IT recruitment agency:
Tangible Time Savers
- A recruiter can save you days of ‘wasted’ time sifting through applications, so that you only have to make time to view those worth considering
- They will schedule interviews: you only have to prepare and turn up
- They will deal with all administrative issues such as: all communications with applicants, including notifying unsuccessful ones and providing feedback; and verifying candidate information (e.g. qualifications and references)
- Your recruiter will collate candidates‘ queries so that you can deal with them all in one go
- Their specialist market insight allows them to advise you on and negotiate job offers on your behalf if requested
- They will manage the process smoothly – compared to in-house staff who may be inexperienced in best practice procedures
- Contract and temp hire roles can be filled at short notice (as the recruitment agency will already have access to a vast pool of vetted candidates)
As well as the value of the time saved by using an IT recruitment agency vs in-house hire, you will also save money.