Location: London – Hybrid – 2 days office and 3 days remote
Salary: Contract – £500 per day
As Azure Developer you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing robust cloud-based solutions using the Azure tech stack.
Your work will be split across working with external and internal teams to understand business requirements, develop scalable solutions, and ensure the smooth functioning of cloud applications.
You will have the opportunity for hybrid and flexible working, with a split of remote and in-office working and flexible working hours.
Azure Developer Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable and reliable applications using Azure services, ensuring high performance and availability.
- Implement Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to deliver rich user experiences across multiple devices and platforms.
- Utilize Kubernetes for container orchestration, deployment, and scaling of applications within Azure environments.
- Develop Power BI dashboards and reports to provide data insights and visualizations for stakeholders.
- Configure and optimize Azure services, such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Logic Apps, to meet application requirements.
- Implement security and compliance measures, including Azure Active Directory integration, role-based access control (RBAC), and data encryption.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve issues and ensure the stability and performance of cloud applications.
Skills and Experience Required for the Azure Developer Role
The business will support you to work however is best for you in a hybrid and flexible environment. They do ask that you have:
- Expertise in Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), Kubernetes, and Power BI.
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud applications using Azure services, including Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Logic Apps.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of security and compliance best practices in Azure, including Azure Active Directory, RBAC, and data encryption.